The SEDA Essentials Top 10 Selection No1
SEDA always strives to bring innovative and useful features to our physical Shownights which have been well attended every 2 months since September 2021 when we were allowed to return from our lockdowns. We have decided that after 30 SEDA Inheritance Tracks features, it was time to retire this, and have started something new on Sunday 17th July 2022. It is once again music related and loosely related to a similar feature of shownights many years ago, This time we will be featuring the choices from DJ’s in the know of particular genres of music. They will share their top 10 go to songs for that genre.
We started this off with Brian Mole’s SEDA top 10 Essential Wedding Songs:
These tracks are my most played for this wedding season, it’s so refreshing to see all ages dance to not only the classic wedding anthems, but also enjoying a bit of DnB.
- Sir Duke – Stevie Wonder
- We Are Family – Sister Sledge
- Thank ABBA For The Music – Steps, Tina Cousins, Cleopatra, B*Witched & Billie
- Cold Heart (PNAU Extended Remix) – Elton John & Dua Lipa
- Mr. Brightside – The Killers
- Gold Digger – High Contrast remix – Kanye West & Jamie Foxx
- Selecta – Danny Byrd Ft. D Double E
- Freed From Desire – Gala
- Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
And yes, you did read this right, gold digger at a wedding 😀
Brian Mole is a SEDA committee member, Judge for The Wedding Industry Awards and National Highly Commended Wedding DJ of the year 2019